Current Substitute Resources

Need to Change your personal information?
Please submit the Employee Information Form to change your personal information.
*Note: To change your legal name, the Substitute Office must see your updated Social Security card.

Change for Direct Deposit Information
Please complete the form on-line, print it, sign it and send to LISD Substitute Office.

Change of W-4 Form Please complete, print and sign the form and send to LISD Substitute Office.

Request for Service Record and Verification of Substitute Service and Salary (TRS Form 225)
E-mail your request to and include years employed as a substitute.

Compliance Training Videos 

Videos en español

For your convenience, we are employing YouTube as part of our Google suite of applications for accessing these videos. Please keep in mind that Leander ISD does not control any advertising or recommendations of content.